Fried Chicken, Southern / Soul
- Nuggets and spuds with valley sauce, best meal. Coleslaw is great, and so is their teriyaki chicken bowl. I've never had a bad meal there.
- The chicken is good in that they don't douse it in an ungodly amount of salt like KFC. All their sauces are good here
- The chicken was great, very fresh and moist. The Cole Slaw was also delicious. Yes I would/will recommend to others.
- Chicken nuggets are the greatest you will ever eat. Valley sauce is a must too
- Get the valley sauce!
- Try the BBQ Chicken Breast and Macaroni & Cheese for $3.84.
- Fillet Chicken Sandwich and Nuggets here are the best!
- It's all about the 5 piece w/spuds baby!
- Great fried chicken. Get the spuds, too. They use cottonseed oil in their fryer.