Chicago Marriott O'Hare
8535 W Higgins Rd (Chicago Marriott O'Hare)
Chicago, IL 60631
- The bartenders in the lobby bar are excellent. Strike up a conversation.
- Post-renovation it is very nice.
- No free Wi-Fi. Total bull.
- They just got finish with a 40 million dollar upgrade. Rooms are nice!!
- No coffee maker in the room, yet is convenient to the L.
- If you order room service, get the pizza. It's reasonably priced and very tasty!
- not a good experience! too pricey and needs to be up graded.... but the indoor outdoor pool is nice.
- WiFi is very bad!
- Near to Cumberland station. Very friendly staff. Prompt room service but food quality is 'just ok'
- Coffee makers are in rooms, just in a cabinet out of site. Nice hotel with good amenities including a nice pool.
- I spend over 250 nights a year and the staff here are very friendly and polite.
- They are updating the hotel. And with all the construction everyone is still very nice and accommodating. Eating in the hotel is limited now.
- Get parking straightened out in advance- but this hotel rocks! Big comfy beds and very nice staff- even to a weary traveler who wasn't in the mood for positivity.
- Old and outdated for a super small Marriott room at $175 a night. Hmmmmmmmm
- Was here for a conference. Great place to host or attend a conference.
- Indoors pool and hot tub was great
- I would love hugs and kisses from from you thank you for thought it was stuck time warp in that plane I'm with my niece says hi
- The rooms arrangement are a bit confusing.
- Melissa at the bar was such a sweetheart. Made my missed-flight-jet-lagged miserable night a delight.
- Good hotel, but wifi was unstable!