Chicago City Hall
121 N La Salle St (btwn Washington & Randolph St)
Chicago, IL 60602
- It's so quiet and they are really friendly in here. I just learned the state of Illinois require you to license your dog through the state. Only $5 WoW Illinois sure nickel and dime you.
- Chicago is committed to becoming a more sustainable city, starting with City Hall. This building is temperature controlled with a 20,000 square foot green roof garden.
- Public restrooms are on floors 2 and 9.
- City hall & cook county building r both in the same building. So get everything done in 1 trip
- Avoid long lines by going online to complete services. It's actually works quite efficient.
- Take some Valium before your visit.
- Use the pedway to the new block 37, new stores and eateries.
- [Holabird & Roche, 1911] The entrance feature four "Monumental Classicism" panels representing the principal concerns of city government.
- In the "The Chicago Code," various scenes throughout the show are filmed here, including when Jennifer Beals walks in to confront Alderman Gibbons in the pilot.
- Be prepared to wait long periods of time and take it up the a** hole when they finally do call your number.
- If you're a guy, get your shoes shined here. Good spot for people-watching.
- The location of the Blues Brothers ultimate destination.
- Avoid the lines & get here early...they are really helpful & can stand in the way of your license...be nice!!
- If you are trying to renew your city sticker, it's best to order it for will call pick up. In that way, you won't have to wait and be out in 5 mins.
- Half of the building is City Hall & half is Cook County's center of business. Notice the difference in the elevators' brasswork.
- Bring reading material these people are slow!!
- Bets spot in the city for feeling Chicago's 'heartbeat'
- Great architecture. Beautiful.
- Was just stuck up, without a pistol lol, referring to chicago city"fees" water bill,property tax,etc .responsible citizens know what i MEAN!!
- Paying these tickets...ugh