$ $ $
7927 Forsyth Blvd (at Meramec Ave.)
St Louis, MO 63105
- I love French food and they do everything classic and well seasoned. Nothing was too salty or rich! Great wine and great service
- Escargot with a light fennel sauce is good!
- The app where.com had the wrong address. Opentable.com has the correct address.
- Classic French dishes abound, from escargots to foie gras, steak frites to canard a'lorange.
- Sadly, this is now closed. :(
- Great spot for food had the lamb in a reduced port with lobster bisk awesome
- Love this place! Lamb shank, steak, salde lyonaise all delish!
- The tables in the front of the place are too close together... Ask to be seated in the back for a more intimate dining experience... And get the choco mousse... No cork fee tue & wed
- mmmm....escargots :) Beautiful restaurant and excellent service.
- no corkage fee Tuesdays and otherwise only $15