212 Forbes Ave (Delray St)
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Woman taking orders is harried, disorganized, and surly. Make sure your order and bill are correct!
- Breakfast is served all day. Enough said.
- Be prepared to wait for an hour to get any food. Want water? Not gonna happen either.
- This place sucks. The one place I didn't like in Pittsburgh. Staff ignores you and is rude, place is small and dirty. Food is not anything great
- Great inexpensive food
- My waitress took a robot dump on our table, BEFORE we were served..
- Credit card friendly, looks fun and good cheap but seems busy.... Seat.ur self
- Grilled cheese on Italian bread. Yup yup.
- Super quick - call ahead for pickup for breakfast on your way into work
- The design could be better. There's a weird smell and the service is mediocre at best. This place is definitely not holding up well to its competition. It needs makeover.
- Great home fries but felt like the wait staff hated their lives. Took 10 mins at least to get water, also had to ask to turn the tv off that was blaring and no one was watching! Unprofessional around
- Fastest breakfast and lunch on the square.
- Great food and service
- Don't cook fries in the same grease as fish.....
- They take credit cards now lol
- Cold Everfresh OJ goes perfectly with anything on the menu!