Chef Shack @ Kingfield Farmers' Market
4310 Nicollet Ave (at W 43rd St.)
Minneapolis, MN 55409
- The hangover hash is my new favorite. Add some more trailer-made hot sauce for the best kick ever. Yum!
- Love love love the Indian Spiced Donuts!!
- The donuts deserve a place in the food truck hall of fame.
- The French fries are always done just right. You also can't go wrong with the nachos.
- Give the new Boozy Banana Creme a try. Great to cool down with after putting too much XXX Hot Sauce on your tacos.
- Wow, I didn't know the Shack was serving up in February! Bridget must have the inside scoop to check in at 4:30 on Wednesday in the middle of February to take the mayorship!
- At $5 a plate, the head cheese terrine is arguably the best charcuterie deal in town.
- A vegan brat and the shack nachos are a match made in heaven. Finish up with ice cream or famous mini donuts!