Mexican, Burritos, Tacos
595 Bryant St (at 4th)
San Francisco, CA 94107
- The pork in the chile verde sauce is killer!
- Danger Will Robinson!
- If you are a pork fan, make sure you try the carnitas.
- Free wifi but the food is terrible
- Eat fish tacos. Be merry.
- Watch out for bone pieces in the chicken!
- Carnitas nachos are great!
- The ground beef burrito is shockingly tasty.
- Nachos are delicious
- Tostada with refried beans is definitely the way to go.
- Don't buy into the $2 bottled water trap!
- Under $5 lunch! (regular veg taco w/guac) +free chips! ^_^
- Nice place.
- Great lunch spot with a nice outdoor patio - be sure to try a super burrito!
- $1 taco happy hour until 7p, and chile verde pork.
- $1 carnitas and asada tacos everyday between 3-7pm.
- Food can be seriously hit or miss but this is the cheapest burrito close to the ballpark. (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Happy hour 4-7 for $1 tacos and $2 beers, can't beat it!
- Worst burrito ever even drunk!
- Double check your bill. Plain burrito is priced at 4.75 - by the time I added cheese and jalapeo (available free on the table) price was 8.30 - add small Perrier and total came to 10.30 CAVEAT EMPTOR