1960 Madison Ave (E 126 St)
New York, NY 10035
- Very good sushi and beef teriyaki bowl is beyond wonderful
- Sushi bento box
- Nice staff, and good shrimp tempura, but prepare to wait forever for your order. Also the noodles and rice could be better.
- The Bento Sushi plate is good I love it
- Rolls, spicy tuna and eel avocado rolls.
- Decent food. Great lunch specials.
- Good lunch option in the area. But skip the tempura unagi. Not a lot of eel in there.
- Really delicious vegetarian sushi.
- Tempura shrimp are great, even cold. Basic sushi items, but fresh, delicious, and reasonably priced, too.one of my favorite spots in Harlem.
- Fried chicken might be the best in East Harlem
- Tuna sushi combo
- Can't get enough of this local spot offering freshly made food.
- Officially my new spot! Super clean. & not bad pricing either!