Charleston Farmer's Market
Marion Square Park (Calhoun & King St)
Charleston, SC 29403
6:00am - 2:00pm
- Start the day with a crepe at Charleston Crpe Company. After that, try the pickled okra from Fresh Pickle Works or shrimp and grits from Tasty Brunch.
- The crepe stand may have a long wait but it is soooooo worth it.
- Fresh gyros. Need I say more?
- King of Pops is Awesome!!!
- Try the samples, especially the "pickle lady" and the burden creek goat cheese. Many farmers donate leftover veggies to Fields to Families, a nonprofit that helps feed the hungry in the lowcountry.
- Open air markets offers something for everyone in Charleston!
- Every Saturday, hundreds of regional producers gather to sell fresh fruit, vegetables, and artisanal goods. Pick up the Wild Boar black-truffle cheese from Charleston Artisan Cheesehouse.
- Check out the Cannonborough Soda Company for fresh seasonal and hand carbonated sodas.
- Amazing array of farm fresh produce and home made crafts. From honey to raw milk, and assorted cheeses. Great food trucks. Plan to spend the morning here in Marion square. Open Sat/Sun, in December.
- There is free wifi here thanks to Google!
- Shrimp and grits, vietnamese sandwiches, crepes, ginger tea, amazing fruit and veg!
- Lovely art, food and people. Must go for visitors.
- King of Pops stand amazing creative ice pops!!
- Jewish festival- lighting the menorah tonight! Free food!!!
- Vietnamese tacos from Street Hero..amazing!
- You might see the worlds biggest douche here....
- Be prepared to feel sad when you get your Chucktown eggs--that means the trip is almost over.
- A little troll riding in a stroller bit me!
- Omlette station next to the crepe station has amazing grits!
- great place to walk your dog or cat for socialization. I saw a lady with. a cat in a cool cart!