Park, Dog Run
- There's a little hidden area up on a small hill that overlooks false creek. There's a bench, good tree cover, and a great view. A wonderful place to sit and read the paper.
- Bring your camera! Dogs love the waterfall and you will too.
- When it's dry in summer, the big field here is a great place for little kids to practice new bike-riding skills! Soft, grassy landings, and big space if you have short legs. ;-)
- My favourite park within the city. The view of the water and skyline are so beautiful while your dog runs around the off leash park.
- Plantings are frequently beautiful.
- On a sunny day, three giant jelly beans came out to play at charleson park.
- Three different playgrounds to suit all ages.
- One of Vancouver's biggest off-leash dog parks.
- What do you think of the Biennale installation here? Post your review, and read our take here: http://bit.ly/TrmNE
- Leasehold condos in this area present great value, but you have to comfortable with the lease.
- Watch out for coyotes.
- This park has the best view of any playground in Vancouver.
- Hang out at the waterfall with your kids in the summer.
- Deniz kysnda gezintiye veya kouya kmak iin ahana bir park. ..