Karlův most | Charles Bridge (Karlův most)
Bridge, Landmark, Scenic Lookout
- , , , . .
- Dear tourists, people actually sometimes use the bridge to go from one side to another... Try to keep that in mind...
- Just the most amazing view in Prague and one of the most charming bridges in the world
- Cross the unmistakable Charles Bridge (built in 1357) under the gaze of the Baroque saints lining its walls once the crowds have thinned out. Read our full guide: http://tgr.ph/RLkxR0
- adding pics from june...
- , , , .
- Charles Bridge is without the usual crowds of tourists around 4AM... ;)
- , . 5-6, !
- 5:31, 9.07.1357 , .
- Do not cross that bridge alone, it is so beautiful you must bring your gf with you...
- One of the most beautiful bridges in the world..
- Cool at sunset
- , .
- romantic place..wish to go back with someone romantic so some romantic things will happen :)
- Amazing place !
- Overly crowded by tourists during the day but ridiculously romantic at night. Wake up early see the sunrise - it's magical.
- Jim Phelps claims to have "a shadow" on the Charles Bridge and fakes his own murder before falling into the Vltava River in Mission: Impossible (1996). By the time Ethan gets there he's gone.
- This is a historical bridge that connects the Prague castle and the Old Town. Here, you'll see beautiuful baroque statues, as well as lots of talented artists and performers.
- . , :)