Channing Daughters Vineyard
Lists & rankings
- One of the best (if not the best) wine tasting I've been to. Anthony knows his wines inside out. He's friendly, welcoming, and truly passionate about wines. As for the wines -- excellent!
- Rose is manly - like rare steaks and salmon - drink it
- Please ask for Wine tasting with Anthony. Hes very knowledgable and provides great insights!
- Great, chilled place. We had the Cuvee Tropical (blend of north/south fork grapes). Kristy at the bar was really friendly (unlike the big snobs at Wolffer). We (3 ppl) vote yes for Channing!
- Anthony provided an amazing tasting including many more wines than were on the list. Just ask smart wine questions and he will proved the answers along with wine examples to show you. Great experience
- A trip to Long Island wouldnt be complete without a wine tasting. At Channing Daughters, the vineyards are dotted with the owners sculpture collection.
- Groups of 10 or more need to make an appointment in advance. A gentleman by the name of Anthony was patient, knowledgable and extremely helpful during our time there. Ask about the orange wine.
- Very generous on tastings. Large selection of wines. All good
- Come for the ros, stay for the vermouth.
- Tony just rocks it! Specially on thursdays and Fridays! ;)
- Wines are quite good. The experience tasting here is superior to others, as you stand as well as interact with people. Laura was great to discuss the wines with. I will certainly be back!
- Great wines, really enjoyed the "orange" wines, Laura was very friendly and helpful, picked up a couple nice bottles & will be going back! Also got to pet the labradoodle, Remy. :)
- Recommend the tasting. White wines and rose were amazing.
- Great wine (and vermouth!), great vibes, friendly staff and generous pours. The membership here is worth it!
- Worth the trip - 7 wines and 3 vermouth for $10 - impressive tasting staff.
- Incredible tasting. $10 for lots of samples and a beautiful view. The vermouth series is really unique. Recommended.
- Great Hampton wine experience at a small friendly spot.
- Join the wine club and the tasting is on the house!
- We visited the vineyard last year. Not only do they push the limits of experimentation, they also serve a beautiful array of wines. Try the 2008 Channing Daughters Meditazione. http://snth.me/Kaufsi
- Become a wine of the month club member and your tastings are free. If you like reds try Mud you won't be disappointed.