Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Park on the third floor for direct access to the theater
- Forget the box office line and use the machines to get your tickets. So quick and easy.
- Sneak some food in!
- Don't even bother getting a shake or frappe the movie concession stand. They take foreverrrrrr and it's not as good as the other vendors in the mall!
- Buy your ticket vouchers at costco and save money!
- Come for the first showing of the day and only pay $6.25. That cheaper than matinee.
- Run your fingers through the hair of the person seated ahead of you. It's fun.
- Watch out for security... and 16 year olds!!!
- Early-bird ticket for a 3D movie is only $7.50!
- When watching a Marvel Studios movie, make sure you stay after the credits to watch a teaser scene foreshadowing upcoming movies.
- Sneaking some food in.
- Look fly with your 3D glasses
- Don't be afraid to bring in booze!
- A lot of teenie boppers because it's at the mall.
- They have great popcorn. Ask them not to put butter so you can do it yourself.
- Popcorn without butter? Delicious!
- Worst movie theater chairs EVER. Pitched forward. :(
- This teather became the best since it's here were I watched Katy Perry: Part Of Me 3D.
- Hellz yeah imma watch a movie with my birthday cake ice cream that i sneaked inside!
- Go to ichiban in the mall, grab a snack, sneak it into the movie. Consider your $$ saved.