Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Buy a 4 pack of Sutter Home wines and ask for a cup of ice at the concession stand. Makes bad movies enjoyable and great movies even better. Win-win!
- Get a Costco hotdog and sneak it in. It is worth the risk.
- Go to Prestige Liquor and sneak in a bottle of rum for your Coke. Worth the risk.
- Always enjoy a large popcorn (free refill) and large soda when at the movies. yum
- Sign up for the email coupons.
- Get the big popcorn you can refill it.
- When coming with kids, get the refill popcorn the way they like it first, divide it up between them, then get it the way you like it.
- If you don't want anyone sitting in front of you at a 10pm showing when there'll be hella seats available... Put your coat in the chair in front of you
- Some of the theaters are small and they fill up fast. Get there with enough time to nab good seats!
- Great recliners! Better than UA Roseville 14.
- FLIES in the lobby. Bring a fly swatter. But the loungers are comfy.
- Full scale theater, reclining seats, large food menu, Starbucks. The amenities list goes on...a level up on the movie going experience
- Tuesdays are 6 dollar movies and join the Cinemark club for weekly concession coupons and free movie upgrades
- Finally got to check this place out. Way pricier than other theaters nearby but the luxury seating may be worth it for some!
- Awesome all luxury recliner theater megaplex, reserved seats only
- Great picture quality, the recliners are comfortable and they have a good selection of refreshments even if they are "movie priced". Either way it's still a nice experience.
- Newly revamped and now the best movie experience in Sacramento! They serve beer, wine, and Starbucks coffee
- New reclining seats are awesome!
- Espacioso bien ubicado