Movie Theater, Cineplex
- They don't sell Kettle Corn :(
- This is the best place for films in Reno.
- Please don't tip the bums.
- Went to see Black Swan anoche. Uff! Freaky! ...but great [ :
- Tuesday's is discount movie day: all tickets are $5
- The popcorn is pretty good, I like the arcade. It's nice that they have coffee and ice cream too.
- Popcorn and movies are great, right on the river, free parking with movie pass.
- Keep your ticket stub for free parking in the lot across the street!
- There are enough options to see two or more movies on the same day. You can use your refill to get more popcorn for the second movie.
- For some reason, it always seems to me like the audio isn't as great here but it may just be me.
- Love going downtown to the movies. Clean theater, beautiful area and great places to eat downtown.
- They don't sale kettle corn :(
- This is definitely the best theater in Reno. They actually play quality films. Bring your student I.D. for a discount!
- Totally cheap prices compared to the bay area. Like $4 less!
- Cedar Rapids 35 minutos para salir del estacionamiento? Come on! Anyway, the movie is great!
- Hall Pass La sala esta a reventar de parejas. La movie esta so-so. Alguien se comio toda una bolsa de palomitas!
- Saliendo de ver Barney's Version. Me gusto mucho, buen cine! Veanla si les gusta filosofar de la vida, ok? ( :
- Sanctum! La historia es buena, la produccion responsable pero las actuaciones, solo algunas, estan medio 'incomplejas' je Pero si me gusto! Veanla, entretenida y si eres aventurero, deportista y