Movie Theater, Cineplex
15555 East 14th Street, Suite 600 (Bayfair Center)
San Leandro, CA 94578
- Come here if you want to hear the audience more than the movie you're watching.
- Great staff and very great service! Best theater I been to, don't listen to the negative comments
- There's never anybody here for any movie premiere.
- I always come during the day. No knuckleheads, no noise, no problems.
- Try the half butter and half butter kettle corn
- This place is extra ghetto. Screen just froze. No picture just sound.
- Cookie Pizza So good!!
- This place is typically much less crowded than other theaters in the area. Easy to get to & plenty of parking.
- No machines to purchase tickets and lines at the ticket counter runs long. Be there at least 15 mins early to make it in on time.
- Convenient location if in San Leandro
- The great thing is abundant parking spots. Fast food options are just across the street (Hesperian Road).
- This theater is not the best neighborhood, so watch out!
- Great theater...clean
- It is a little hood but it is very clean.
- if your looking for a not crowded movie theater this is the place to be...
- most affordable matinees and they're for all shows before 1p so you don't have to go in the morning.