Hockey, Music Venue, Concert Hall
1909 Ave. des Canadiens-de-Montréal (Rue de la Montagne)
Montréal, QC H4B 5E8
- Check out the statues of Habs' greats leading into the Bell Centre.
- On ne hue pas l'hymne Amricain.
- I love Jean Belliveau!!! The best ever at overall hockey play!!
- Parking: $20. Beer: $10. Hot dog: $10. Being in an arena with 20,000 Montreal Canadiens fans: priceless.
- Home of the best Hockey Team in the WORLD
- Allez voir une partie des Canadiens de Montral.
- Did you know? Since it opened in 1996, it has consistently been listed as one of the world's busiest arenas, usually receiving the highest attendance of any arena in Canada.
- Immense ! Endroit preferee pour voir mes artistes favoris! La section Rouge est tjrs de loin la meilleure ;)
- The Bell Centre is the proud home of George St. Pierre, a fighter whos not about the trash talk - hes about the game. And no matter the outcome at UFC 124, hell always be our best Pound for Pound
- GO HABS GO
- Perfect place for us to win!
- Did you know? Centre Bell Press Facilities: Eight broadcast booths for TV & Radio + Three darkrooms + A luxurious lounge for the media + Four indoor areas for TV mobiles.
- 11$ beers. It should be BYOB.
- Did you know? capacity of 21,273 seats the Centre Bell is the largest arena for hockey in North America and one of the most technologically advanced and versatile venues in the world.
- Make sure you call the police if the other team is too rough with any Canadien players.
- Throw stuff at bruins fans.
- Montreal Canadiens: hockey lives here.
- Getting ready to witness UFC 124
- Go Habs!