- Picnic under the beautiful tree by the playground!!
- Walk through after it has rained; the park is clear and quiet, revealing the true beauty Olmsted was trying to convey.
- Beautiful Olmsted Park in the middle of Old Louisville. Be sure to check out the tennis courts and the Old Louisville Information Center.
- Shakespeare in the park, concerts by local artists, and the occasional food truck!
- Great Jazz concert
- Great playground and picnic spot for fall
- Old Louisville and Central Park walking and ghost tours given every day between March 15th and November 15th by https://louisvillehistorictours.com