- Thursday's at 5:30-7:00 is Cartoon Happy Hour. It's free! Grab a glass of wine and watch Hannah Barbara cartoons and Speed Racer!
- Central Cinema is less a movie theater and more a DIY cinema space that serves beer and encourages you to heckle shitty cinema. Bring your squad or your tinder date because this place is amazing.
- Throw spoons at the screen. Bonus points if you're not even watching The Room.
- Cheap movies, excellent food, and a good time. I <3 this place!
- Menu sucks if you are gluten free. Eat before hand
- come early for your screenings to see some retro, hilarious and/or WTF pre-show entertainment
- you can order lots of great food, beer, and wine to your seat. they show lots of indie films and second-run films. saw Fight Club again a few months ago there.
- You can re-order from your phone...So incredible!!
- Seattle's only dinner-and-a-movie theater offers menu items with lots of kid-appeal, including pigs-in-a-blanket with turkey or tofu dogs and wood-fired pizzas.Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Love their sing-along movies, their fresh-popped popcorn with real butter and their pizza topped with thinly sliced potatoes, rosemary and olives.
- Curry & butter popcorn. 'Nuff said.
- Get the Field Roast Smoked Apple Sage Pig in a Blanket and their Creme Brulee!
- One of my all time favorite spots. Go for hecklevision, order a pizza and a bottle of red.
- Trivia, popcorn
- Popcorn + yeast + booze = movies
- One of my favorite places. The sing-a-longs are great
- So happy to have finally made it here for 1 of their notorious trivia nights and it sure did not disappoint. I love the size of this place because it never gets too crowded. The food also is awesome!
- The John Candy. Trust me.
- Great for cartoon happy hour and anything that is in Hecklevision
- Thursday cartoon nights