Central Campus Recreational Building
Gym, Gym, Pool
401 Washtenaw Ave (at Geddes Ave.)
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- By far the worst layout a gym could have. I'd rather go back to paying 103 dollars a month at lifetime fitness.
- Great workout facility. Sometimes gets a little crowded but there is enough rooms and equipment for everyone.
- So THIS is where all the Craigslist ads originate from!
- The mayor here sucks. :)
- It took me three years to figure out there's a cardio room with ellipticals on the 2nd floor that isn't nearly as crowded as the main one in the old racquet ball court.
- Play basketball here.
- Ball is life.
- You can do overhead lifts here: no one is watching (unlike that in the IM building). A great place to workout seriously: 3 basketball courts, real gym wit fans and no windows: it's like a movie.
- great fitness classes here! decently priced to (about $6 a class if you sign up for a whole semester long class). bob is a fun and tough bootcamp teacher
- Great staff!
- The mirrors in the men's locker room are very unforgiving!
- Avoid weight room at prime hours (4-8pm during the week). Unless, of course, you enjoy a 15 min. wait for each machine/free weight
- Don't forget your MCard!
- My son Bret has enjoyed UM Kidsport here for at least 3 summers!