- Amazing food!
- Try the "Woodstock" Salad
- Best turkey burgers anywhere!!!
- Ask to have Kathy she's the best waitress.
- Dont buy the $18 salad which was more iceberg than any other green.
- I had the Shrimp Fajitas for dinner!
- Food is the same as other diners. Prices are the same as dining in the city.
- I had Strawberry Cheesecake for a healthy dessert!
- I had the Salmon with Orange Ginger Sauce with Spring Vegetables for dinner!
- I had the Matzo Ball Soup!
- Lunch, salads, cheesecake
- I had the Spinach & Feta Omelette with Sweet Potato Fries for dinner!
- I had the French Onion Soup for a starter!
- Asian salad was amazing!!! Big portion and deliciously cooked chicken! The Asian soy dressing was the best!
- Overpriced. Dry overcooked food. Service was marginal.
- Try the Grilled Chicken, Pear & Goat Cheese Salad
- Great salads spicy chicken Cajun style
- Best turkey burgers anywhere! We're addicted.
- This place is a rip off