- Good parties!
- Power hour...11-12 on mondays
- Go on Monday for Power Hour. That's about the only time it's worth it, unless you're tequila drunk on another night
- Johnny and Ryan are awesome. Perfectly made drinks and best service I've ever had.
- AMAZING martinis! Great bartenders!
- The best people watching in town...
- Good place to make fun of assclowns
- Came in here for the martini happy hour, really great drinks and awesome vibe!!
- Dj always keeps the place bumpin. Good vibes all around!
- Top notch bartenders, delicious cocktails (try the Irish coffee!!) and great happy hour. Check out the dj on the weekends great spot for dancing.
- Fun Spot. The bartender was friendly and made really good martinis. They were 2 for 1 early in the night. Later it got pretty busy and we had a good time dancing. The DJ played mostly top 40s
- Absolute riot, great late night music spot
- The spot to hit at night in Breck. It slowly but surely gets crazy as the night progresses. Music is fun, drinks are ok and not too expensive although they do charge you to get in.
- Great place to cut loose! I recommend getting into a dance off with the local bros
- The tips said it was awful. They were right.
- Bar tenderers are not nice and chose to throw ice in my girlfriends face.
- Was not impressed. Creepy.
- Worse / Worst place ever
- 2 for 1 martinis during happy hour (2-9pm...cant beat it!) Happy ladies right here.