2257 W 32nd Ave (Wyandot St)
Denver, CO 80211
- Get a Pisco Sour! So good!
- Try the "aji de gallina" it's really good. Also ask for the "lucuma ice cream".
- Cebiche has brought a touch of Peru to the bustling LoHi restaurant district.
- Great food at reasonable prices. Service is FAST! Get the Tacu Tacu a lo Pobre. Delicious and tons of food.
- Make sure you have a lot of time to spend there.
- Best pisco sour in denver... Hands down.
- Uh this cebiche has nothing on the one on 38th.
- It's the guy's grandmother who is the chef. Made me love it more! Number 11 was perfect.
- I recommend the cusquena beer and the lo-mein with chicken and beef. Delicious! The cebiche was a little salty though.
- Don't even worry about the menu, just ask the server for recommendations, time & time again, I've never been steered wrong.