9666 State Route 414
Caywood, NY 14841
- Mostly sweet wines, but they also have champagne! Same wines as Pleasant Valley Wine Company in Hammondsport.
- Very good sweet wines and fruit wines
- Love it there!!
- Pleasant Valley wines are sold here! Yum!
- Great selection of sparkling wines, sherries and ports
- Very rude.... Can keep there wine...
- Extremely rude never again
- The staff was so rude, and unpleasant. They were disorganized, and wanted way to much for tasting.
- A pleasant surprise! Great champagnes, and a decent port for a steal of price.
- Very Nice Winery, No Tasting Fees, Very Good Wines, Staff was Very Nice. One of the better wineries in the area
- Very accommodating during our tasting. Try the blackberry merlot with the chocolate lab. Tanglewood rose is amazing
- There is actually a two dollar few for tastings. Skip it and go across the street.
- The Chocolate Lab wine along with the Strawberry Zinfandel is amazing! Really nice service too and no fee for tastings!
- I love the feel of this winery. It's got so many unique touches worth exploring. Their wines are good, particularly their dry ones.