Cave of the Winds
100 Cave of the Winds Rd (at Highway 24)
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
- Make sure and do the lantern tour! Its worth the money!
- Local tourist attraction. Mostly enjoyable.
- Great tour but drive up to mountain not for those with fear of heights! Steep grade!
- Kids LOVE the experience of traveling down in to a cave but fun for the entire family. The lantern tour is highly recommended.
- The Lantern Tour is a great way to explore deep into the caves & fun too!
- The Cave Of Winds Is An Incredible Cavern!! Light Your Way Through The Cavern Passages On The Lantern Tour, It Is WONDERFUL!!
- Beautiful views. There are quite a few steps in the cave and it does get pretty narrow in there.
- Super cool attraction! I'm a local and will always recommend it.
- Fue interesante.
- Had fun on the tour.
- The tour was great.
- The drive up will be your 1st adventure. Don't leave without a ride on the terrordactyl! discovery cave tour is neat & Katelyn was a great guide. 1 downfall- Pics should be included w/price.
- The tour was pretty good. Glad we went once but I probably wouldn't pay for it again.
- Discovery tour is cool. But it sounds like the lantern tour is better.
- Decent size cave. Definitely check it out
- The wind walker tight rope adventure is the best thing here, if you have the stomach to do it!
- Do the Terror-Dactyl.... Its awesome!!!
- Awesome time! Great Ropes Course, zip line and wonderful cave!
- I like caves and I like corny, so I enjoyed both the discovery and the lantern tours. The Lantern Tour was rather strenuous (especially if you're over 6ft), so be prepared to speed walk bent double.
- SKIP THIS PLACE! It is totally fake. This place is the biggest disappointment in all of Colorado. So mad I wasted my time here. Whatever you do - SKIP THIS PLACE.