$ $ $ $
140 Mount Rushmore Rd
Custer, SD 57730
- Have visited twice in the last two years and the food and service was excellent each time
- Breakfast and dinner are usually satisfying, but I would avoid lunch! Everything was gross
- Get the elk steak with mushrooms and onions. UNREAL!
- The elk sirloin & the ribs were very tastey!
- Nice staff. Really bad food. Don't come here for lunch, it's quite spendy. You'll leave hungry.
- Steaks are fine. Service is great! Try mango moscato, it's very refreshing! Lava cake is the bomb!
- Absolutely horrible service! I have never met anyone more rude than this staff :(
- Served raw bloody chicken. Manager said others had complained too but owner said it was because of what chickens were fed!??? Nasty!