Music Venue, Bar, Rock Club
- Want to feel like the band is performing just for you? National acts & indie bands have been wowing audiences here for decades. The smaller space means better views & a more intimate live experience.
- the always awesome and legendary music venue
- make sure to grab some earplugs from the bar! save your eardrums!
- Great sound, nice staff, and if you stick around a little after a show you'll almost always get to chat with whoever played. Great vibes here.
- The Copper Amber Ale on tap is a winner.
- Bar is cash only FYI.
- Seeing a show at the Cradle is must for any music fan living in or visiting The Triangle.
- Get here early or the tall people will take over.
- Great spot for a wide variety of shows!
- Great venue.
- My favorite place for live music in the Triangle. If you end up having to go to a show on a night with a big game, they have a huge TV in the back near then bar
- Great concert venue for intimate performances and sweating during sold out shows.
- Great venue and decent craft beer selection.
- Bands always come out late but it helps to come early to get a good spot.
- Amazing, national acts come through this intimate venue at unbelievable prices (at least to this displaced New Yorker). Cheap local beer, friendly staff. I'd see any show here. Any. Show.
- Keep an eye for upcoming concerts, they have some pretty well know acts come through here.
- Go to the Cat's Cradle and catch a show by your favorite indie band
- A classic concert venue. They have done lots of upgrades recently to refresh it and it shows.
- Have to walk around back of shopping plaza for entrance
- Legendary Triangle-area music venue.