Catalina Fish Kitchen
Seafood, Tacos, Café
$ $ $
670 W 17th St #G8 (Pomona Ave)
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Mix the Shark Bite w. Ranch. Happiness.
- Friday and Saturday order the Ono Fish and Chips Special and get a Primo Beer. Awesome!
- Order the mini Blackened Swordfish, Bacon and Avocado salad. Good size and price for whatcha get.
- Tues and third are cheap fish tacos and $1 beer days!
- Off menu, but you can order a wicked shrimp and scallop burrito. And remember, everyone was born a little off menu.
- The mango salsa is as delicious as the guy that works the register
- Kitschy little hole in the wall in the industrial area of Costa Mesa. Good stuff and reasonably priced.
- Gumbo cheese fries! Do it!
- You can get a very large burrito with steak, lobster and bacon all at once. Who cares how good it is?!! It's good. And very reasonably priced. Get extra sauce to pour into that sucker too.
- These are by far the BEST fish tacos in the OC for the price. Fresh, healthy, & made to order. Yum!!
- It's not on the new menu, but you can still ask for the mixed seafood kebab. Comes with a side salad, rice and mixed veggies.
- Great ceviche.
- They have open WiFi. Come for a working lunch!
- Great Food and a local crowd...
- Salsas are chunky & fish taste great!!!