Casey Jones Village
American, Southern / Soul
- EXCELLENT catfish, greens, cornbread pancakes, and cobbler. Nice salad bar selection too. I had intentions of saving room for their icecream shop, but the third catfish filet did me in!
- Foood... Coma.....
- Try the Strawberry Nut and Chewy Praline fudge. It's incredible!
- Could be a food safety violation here but the buffet has good choices and tastes good@so@I liked it. Just watch out for those health inspectors
- The food is a great meat and three country cooking. They have lots of antiques and old fashioned candy. Did I mention ice cream? Check out the old locomotive.
- Everything :-)
- One of my favorite places to go when I want "comfort food". I love the to-go side for running in and grabbing a decent lunch to take back to work.
- Buffet is fabulous! We stop here nearly every time we pass thru!
- Go on Thursday nights for live music. Some of the areas best pickin' & grinnin'
- Not worth the time to stop. For being the regions largest train store that is pretty sad!
- The absolute best country cooking at any restaurant in the country! We stop on every trip through TN
- Great selection of antiques to view. Worth a stop... And eat while you are there if ya hungry
- Never again......