Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
Hotel, Resort, Meeting Room
- Saw a ghost in the Anastasia suite when we stayed here in April 2004. Ask for this room if you're adventurous. (sighting has been previously reported by many guests).
- Now part of the Marriott Autograph Collection, but they don't seem to handle Marriott's elite members well. Their "complimentary" breakfast was a $10 off coupon, where nothing in the restaurant can b
- The premium rooms with a preferred view are very nice, clean, and the bathrooms are larger than most hotels in the states - the little sitting room overlooking the park is a plus! --will stay again!
- Beach Club privileges, great tip!
- Very nice hotel with Moroccan theme.
- Great stay. Everyone on staff was terrific. The valets were especially courteous. Be sure to take advantage of the beach club privileges.
- Addison is a subperb bartender
- This place rocks! Clean, gorgeous, awesome location. (And I'm picky.)
- The historical location and beauty of the hotel makes it unique. The rooms are decorated to the hotel style.. looks a bit dated to my taste but it doesnt take away from the overall grandeur.
- A hotel thats worth it for the location. Otherwise, its pretty standard and the rooms are small. Ive heard their brunch is good.
- Great old school bar with pretty decor.
- Great bar, great food and fantastic staff! We live next door and go there all the time.
- Take advantage of the beach club for sure. Showers in rooms are weak and he temp is variable.
- Nice hotel in St. Augustine (maybe the best), but overpriced for the room quality.
- Valet parking can be a steal of a deal during peak times if you validate it (price drops to $5 when validated).
- Wonderful sophisticated lobby bar that had live jazz music and a strong caipirinha.
- My favorite hotel in St.Augustine for the Old City experience. Restaurant is actually pretty good too.
- Need some water? Swing by the fitness room and refill your empty water bottles!
- Gina and Henry take great care of you at the bar!