Casa Del Mar Hotel
Hotel, Lounge, Wine Bar
- If you see McAdorey, tell him that he. Nah...Just punch him in the face.
- For fish so fresh you can watch it struggle, try this Mediterranean restaurant/sushi bar. The oceanside views will be relaxing for you, though not so much for your homesick entree.
- This place together with its sister hotel, Shutter, are two of the finest ocean side hotels out there!
- Iam loving the live music and dance floor! Class and sass!
- Coastal views of the Pacific Ocean and the historic Santa Monica Pier can be enjoyed from floor-to-ceiling glass windows in the lobby, luxury guestrooms and suites, and the Palm Terrace pool deck.
- When you buy wireless, it only works on the device you bought it on. To activate your other devices just call the front desk and they will give you pass codes.
- The shower helped me find Jesus.
- Pool on 5th floor has amazing view and hot pool boys. Tell Scott and Tim hello for me!
- A serene place to meet up friends for a cocktail or two.
- One of the most stunning hotels on the beach
- Very big and relaxing lobby lounge - and they serve good eats.
- Go to the bar to talk business but instead chat about you could see yourself living in LA. Then you realize that's stupid and leave, drunk.
- Right next to Shutters. Love the bar and sitting area. Best place to grab a drink and watch the sunset over Santa Monica.
- Old world charm by the ocean...there is nothing more romantic than watching the sunset from here:)
- Old world charm right by the ocean!
- Casa Del Mar once was an exclusive beach club in the 1920's! Be sure to reserve a spa treatment at the Sea Wellness Spa, while visiting!
- Make sure to lounge around and have drinks around the fire place! Cool ambience if you are into sophisticated hotels...they close at 2:00 for the public! :D
- Love Casa Del Mar. Right on the Ocean with the best bar view of the beach and the ferris wheel at Santa Monica Pier. Great for drinks and to watch the sunset.
- Wonderful hotel with a great beach location, the breakfast view was breathtaking, and the staff was an absolute delight, every time I interacted with them during my stay!
- Gorgeous atmosphere, good cocktails and beautiful people make this a local SM staple.