Baseball, Baseball, Baseball Field
- We should sell beer here
- Awesome baseball team, awesome stadium and chicken fingers basket.
- Not a bad seat in the house!
- Go to the Home side concession stand for BoJangles. Homestyle tenders and seasoned fries! yummy!
- Hopin for a ThreePeat
- Don't miss the Carolina Dog! You can only get them at the stand behind home plate. Yum!!
- Hot dogs are the best!
- Home of 10Back2Back11 National Champ for the Garnet & Black.
- Home of the 2010 and 2011 CWS champions.
- Very good clean ballpark, very easy to find your way around.
- Whether you're a baseball or college sports fan, this venue is great for the whole family. Vibrant open spaces, while simultaneously keeping you close to the action. A must while in Cola.
- I've never been to a finer baseball stadium than Carolina Stadium aka Founders Park
- Go Gamecocks!
- Good baseball. Nice stadium.
- Great baseball, great venue, great ballpark food.
- Great stadium with tons of different food. The small burger place by the score board is great!
- Great stadium with tons of different food
- Great stadium
- Park early, drink & eat at Thirsty Fellow then head to the game!
- Stop by the concession stands for the #guaranteedworst peanuts from @cromerspnuts