Carolina Beach, NC 28428
- Where you can find peace and think.
- Great fried seafood
- I can see where this would get crowded. Pay attention to the lifeguard flag symbols, but otherwise enjoy the sites.
- The carnival rides are a little expensive and remind you of just that, carnival rides. Great boardwalk with some sketchy characters. Would recommend for a day of family fun.
- What's not to love? Family-friendly, beautiful shores, fishing, history and so much more.
- Dogs are only allowed before 9am and after 5pm and must be on a leash and you must scoop up after your dog too! Help keep the beach clean!
- Beautiful, wide beach. Walkable places to eat and drink, just love it.
- watch out for the tides
- The beach is a little cold, but the sand is soft! It's perfect to build sand castles!!! #beach #amazing
- A great place with wonderful people if you like the water you will be happy here. Check out the new Boardwalk while here
- A fun place for the whole family
- Lovely beach - rarely crowded
- Fairly good beach and very diverse (aka some quiet spots for relaxing and some spots close to hotels with lots of families)
- Better than wrightsville beach
- Love the beach!
- Fun beach! High tide is really high ...some sketchy characters near the pier but fun overall. I would definitely to back! Try Britt's donuts and visiting mermaid castle! Also fort fisher aquarium.
- It's great fun to drive your 4x4 on the beach and set up camp!
- We are going to the beach
- Stupid WiFi!!
- Use ParkMobile app in the beach lots