New Vision Theatres Fleming Island 12
Movie Theater, Cineplex
1820 Town Center Blvd (at Doctors Inlet Rd/CR220)
Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Love this theater, nice and pleastant place to see a movie! Super nice people :)
- $5 for a Fuse & $4 for a small water. Really? Highway robbery! Buy the popcorn bucket (best value) and drink when u get home. Ticket prices decent. Theatre may be warm before the movie starts.
- Be ready for 20 minutes of preview
- Watch a movie in 3-D.
- Black klansman
- All good. Food is improved
- so glad we have a theatre on the Island, and do not have to got to AMC at Orange Park Mall....feel safer here.
- Ticket prices are pretty reasonable, nice clean theatre, but concessions are CRAY CRAY so budget accordingly
- Go Sunday through Thursday night after 7:00pm and have the place basically all to yourself!! I find that to be awesome!
- Yay date day/night
- It's clean and the staff is always pleasant.
- Has to be the most attentive and friendliest staff I have seen in a while. I saw the manager help at least 3 couples find seats, by politely asking people with one seat between them to move over.
- Doesn't make sense to do pre order movie tickets still have to wait in line. There is no machine to print your own tix.
- Love this theater
- Apparently one needs to check movie listings the day of. They cancel movies Willie nillie!
- Excellent theatre clean and the employees are always nice.
- Stimula Tuesday cheap movies popcorn and drink
- This is actually a really nice cinema.
- See the movie mega mind it is amazing
- If you want to see Eclipse you better come on!