Carmike Cinemas Broadway 17
Movie Theater, Cineplex
1175 Celebrity Cir
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Theater smells like piss
- 16 screens!
- Don't come here thirsty. The hospital bill for dehydration is cheaper than a water.
- It's not a real IMAX theater, it's a small theater with a big screen and it makes it hard to see the whole screen, makes your viewing uncomfortable.
- Highway robbery on food prices. OMG really? $17.50 for a large popcorn? I told the guy forget it I would bring my own next time.
- Horrible theater. $4 for a bottle of water and the theater isn't very nice. Go somewhere else if you can
- Guardians of the galaxy - awesome movie. Loooved it!)
- Great theater....
- Huge. And looks good!
- The Good: Sound System, Coke Freestyle Machines, and Larger Picture. The Bad: Coldness of AC/ Dress Warm, Confusion at ticket counter by customers, they only show one movie at this location
- Tuesdays 1.50 popcorn or sodas all day
- Little screens
- This place has the absolute worst service. Hot in the theaters and movies start 20mins late.
- Comfortable sitting, friendly staff, clean.
- Clean& spacious
- Expensive concession but a higher quality of food selection (Pizza Hut, great variety of soda selection)...certified big screen - about the size of an Imax.
- Awesome theater
- Had projector issues before the screen even came on, movie was delayed. Then during a PIVOTAL point in the movie the projector went out. Had to wait 30 minutes for a manager to even ACKNOWLEDGE us.
- Huge screen! Bigger than the IMAX at home. Popcorn sucked. They do have that cool soda machine with hundreds of flavor combos, that was a plus.
- Sneak in your own snacks, they kill you at the concession stand.