Dive Bar, Burgers
703 E Johnson St
Madison, WI 53703
- Where the drinks are stiff and the crowd is local.
- Big fan of Tammy Tuesday.
- Good jukebox selections!
- 'bou burgers, 'nuff said
- Makes doing laundry that much easier fer reel!
- Get drunk while your clothes get clean!
- Coldest Blatz in Wisconsin!
- Amazingly cold due to the small square footage. It's all boomers before 7, though.
- Juke Box is Awesome!!
- Tiny bar, but a great place to kill time while your laundry runs next door.
- Cheap beer and fantastic bartenders. What's not to like?
- Kitchen closes at 11pm. Be wary, hungry folk.
- whatever they are frying the curds and jalapeo poppers in is pretty amazing--extra crispy and not greasy nuggets
- Bou burger is excellent, you can almost always get a seat! Bartenders know your drink and it's a great local dive :)
- Just a great small neighborhood bar! Staff is great and the burgers are better! Definitely a gem.
- Skinny bartender is a douche bag.
- Only go after 9. Great place for the sexually frustrated ;-)
- my fav bar to go to in Madtown! Cool bartendar is from Chip
- Order a Bou Burger with cheese and you'll be in heaven. It's all in the buttery, toasted bun!
- Get the bou burger and a stiff drink