- Caribou Coffee in Bucktown is officially open!!! 10/18/2011
- Very friendly staff an its huge compared to the starbucks in the corner
- Check out the Chicago flag above the fireplace. Look closely and you'll realize that one of the stars is actually the prancing Caribou logo.
- Im so glad they're open late!!! The WHOLE staff is super friendly!!
- Stop by for some free coffee outside this morning!
- The door punks me every time.
- Now open until 11pm. I hear they're pushing for 24/7
- My new favorite coffee shop.. Evening studying ++. Heard it'll be 24/7 coming spring:) !!
- In house coffee refills are free!
- Very nice people!
- Relaxing, productive atmosphere. Green Tea Lemonade is my fav.
- Clean, quiet, cosy. Ideal for working or readin'
- Coffee is just okay. Cappuccino with 3 shots and 2% milk tasted watery. Lemon poppyseed cake was fresh and very nice
- The baristas truly are wonderful people.
- White chocolate hot chocolate is AMAZING!!!! Yum!!!
- The apple chicken sandwich is good!
- Friendliest staff ever! Plus you can trade mugs there. "take a mug, leave a mug."
- No more punch card system.
- While parking might not be easy to find, open tables and outlets are at this Caribou location. Friendly staff (even for this die-hard Starbucks fan). Check out the Chicago flag above the fireplace.
- If the men's restroom is in use, use the women's