Patio Comandante Mata e Oliveira (Ground fl. Kam Loi Building)
Se, Municipality of Macau
- They make the best "tosta mista" here. Try it with a cafe latte for a light lunch on the run.
- The set lunch is value for money.. big portion and lovely flavours
- Reminded of a traditional Brazilian bakery
- More Portuguese customer than Chinese . If you are adventure-seeker I recommend Acorda alentejana with fry fish fillet. It's like bread pudding or bread porridge ?! It's rare dish in Macau .
- Popular with local Portuguese people, everyone there seems to know each other. Octopus Salad was amazing!
- A good brunch
- This is Portuguese cuisine not Italian. The male waiter has an attitude which is sexy and goes along with his smoking looks. Food is good. Liked the kale soup
- One of the few places in the area that serves a decent Western breakfast set. You can choose to have it with their coffee, which is very good.
- Don't get the egg tarts. They're disgusting. Better egg tarts are just around the corner at the other alley, at Margaret's caf.
- Close to Cineteatro Macau, so perfect for a pre/post-movie quick and cheap bite to eat.
- Hang out of Portuguese people. Staff are mostly Filipinos.