Caramel Apple Poke Cake is super simple to make. The caramel drizzle and toffee bits make it irresistible. So perfect for fall!
I don’t know what the weather is like in your area, but it certainly doesn’t feel like mid-October in Ohio. Even though our front porch screams fall with a festive wreath and more pumpkins than I can count, the weather is screaming tank tops and shorts.
I’m totally not going to let 85 degree weather get in the way of fall baking, just fall boot wearing. Because I’m pretty sure I’d look all kinds of crazy rocking my favorite Frye boots when everyone else is wearing flip-flops.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time