Italian, Ice Cream
- Great food
- Everyone knows it's great to sit outside in the warm months, but the inside is really cool too.
- Lindo lugar !!
- Zucchini chips and rigatoni with vodka sauce. Yum
- Salads, paninis and pasta all win here. Order your salad over bruschetta for a unique meal.
- Don't have the Octopus Fra-Diavolo...
- Service is definitely better when Giovanni is "in the house."
- Great place to work on a tan as it is easily the slowest above-average paninis in the Connecticut panhandle. Add 45 minutes to your takeout order ETA.
- The Salmone salad is lox, however the Salmone G... salad is grilled salmon. This is not on the menu
- I highly recommend the zucchini chips! I can't figure out how to make them like this!
- not notable for the food. however, the outdoor seating is great during the summer for coffee and beverages.
- good food. Poor service.
- Best restaurant in Stamford for outdoor dining. Get a bruschetta pizza, they're phenomenal.
- Excellent food and ambiance, Bravo Capriccio!!
- Great palce for outdoor dining in the summer. Wide selection of food with a menu which sees periodic updates.
- Try the seared tuna salad! It is perfect just like all the others :)
- This is the best place in town! Great food! I been coming here for the past 4 year and I love it..
- Never had a bad meal there. Food is solid.
- Get the zucchini appetizer. It's lightly fried and served with marinara. Delicious.