The Capital Wheel at the National Harbor
Theme Park, Scenic Lookout
165 Waterfront St
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
- Smooth ride. You get to go around 3 times for your $15 bucks. Air condition & light music but if you go at night remember the lights attract BUGS!!!
- Tourist tip: Breathtaking views - even more magical at sunset. If you're feeling money, choose the VIP gondola: complete with a glass bottom, captain's chairs and a longer ride. Wheel. Of. Fortune!
- Great view!!
- Gorgeous view of the harbor! Come around sunset for the most picturesque of experiences or during downtime for 3 or more rounds on the wheel.
- Terrific DC view.
- Nice ride. Beautiful view
- Great for a sunny day
- Military discount for tickets. AC in the cabs and you go around usually 3 full rotations
- We enjoyed sunset from up top. Wonderful view
- It's lit purple to honour Prince on April 21! Let's work!
- Check for a Groupon! Really fun activity
- Super views. Attentive staff. You can get off right away if this isn't for you.
- You get a discount if you're attending a conference at one of the convention centers.
- The view are awesome
- GBR .. Beautiful place
- during a slow period, they'll spin your right round for longer than they say.
- Great views and super clean and comfortable. Get your ticket at the beginning of the pier tho, then walk up to the wheel and get in line.
- family time
- Buy discounted tickets via Living Social or grab a $5 off coupon from the Tanger Outlets coupon book.
- . , . ... 45