Capital Seafood - Monterey Park
Dim Sum, Chinese
- Order the baked almond tea souffle during dim sum. Only place I know thus far of that has this.. :-)
- Try the almond tea with pastry top and the snow cap taro buns.
- How can you pay with American Express. They don't accept it! Food decent. Slow service. Mango pudding is good.
- Wow tried the almond tea souffl...it is amazing!!!
- Best dim sum in the San Gabriel Valley. Fresh, good variety, fast service, inexpensive. I've tried them all. This is truly the best.
- Don't forget to try the almond tea souffl!! It's !!
- Great place for dimsum. Don't miss out their lobster noodle!
- Got some dim sum, something different. Fung chou was different from the other restaurants we use to go,pie gwhat wasn't we used,but good over all.
- Seafood egg white fried rice
- WiFi pass: 6262823318
- Only dim sum restaurant with good service. Really the only one with any service. Good char siu bao. Almond Tea souffl looks pretty but it's hot almond milk inside like a sweet soup. Not my cup of tea
- dimsum ladies were polite and helpful. The busboy we got was busy staring at the ceiling or socializing with co workers. food is decent but not worth the 2.08 special order.
- The dim sum here is usually decent when it's fresh but the ha gow and siu mai were stale the last couple of times
- It had a little different variety dimsum than the normal made, try their mango honey shrimp, it is like honey walnut shrimp but no walnuts but with mango.
- Tried the almond dessert everyone is raving about.. A little too sweet for my taste.. Good but portion could be for two.
- Dim sum prices are $1.88, any size. The chicken feet is one of the best I've had.
- Lobster lunch special.