Mexican, Lounge, Bar
Concourse B (at DEN Airport)
Denver, CO 80249
- Looked decent but it's pretty low quality. Slow service too. Thumbs down.
- The food is very bland. It doesn't taste like Mexican food whatsoever. A wrong choice for me!
- Sit back & relax with a beer after united screws your flight up.
- If you ask nicely, the host(ess) will seat you near the many outlets that line the walls.
- Horrifyingly unimpressive. Skip it.
- Thinking of having my 30th bday party here
- Awesome breakfast! Huevos rancheros. Yum!
- Food is far from excellent, but not nearly a bad as the reviews say.
- Service was speedy but as people say... food is pretty terrible...
- Yuck. Tastes like Taco Bell.
- Best food option at the airport. Tasty pork burritos. Choose the green salsa. Great margaritas and bar service.
- Chips and guacamole are always a good bet.
- Great service. Nearly instantaneous food prep on taco. Get the hot salsa, great flavor
- Mmm... Airport burrito. Definitely not the best choice. But not the worst
- The post between the trash can & high table has a power outlet
- Chips are $2 for a refill or if you order a new one it's $1.60..
- HORRIBLE UNCOOKED CHICKEN. 15 MIN TO GET A HELLO!!!
- Worst margarita I've ever had. Other food marginal at best. Good wait staff.
- The burrito here was good. Don't know why others complained. Came hungry left full.
- Chips and salsa are good, stay away from the steak unless you like dog food, chicken is the closest meat like substance.