Canestaro's Restaurant & Pizzeria
- Gorgonzola pizza with caramelized onion is so yummy! Fried calamari was beyond my expectation! You can't compare canestaro's pizza to the one from papa johns or domino...
- Great place to grab a bite before a Sox game. Food is fantastic and reasonable $.
- Gorgonzola and onion pizza is yum
- Canestaro offers al fresco dining in a quieter area away from the hustle of the North End. In addition to superb service, you'll find lobster ravioli, spinach gnocchi, & pesto-crusted salmon.
- The bruschetta was refreshing! And I'm very happy they were able to host my friend's event for Fenway residents. The wait staff was very accommodating even though I seemed to be in the way a lot!
- James Taylor, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, Kansas...great music playlist. Oh yeah, food is good too. Try the Penne Milano.
- Pollo Classico is huge portion of penne, chicken and broccoli in a garlic cream sauce: yummo!!!
- Food is awesome. Bruschetta was fantastic. The waitress was great. Very pleasant experience.
- the chicken marsala is served with ham and is super yummy
- penne vodka is amazing!!
- The place is cozy and the food is awesome.
- Vodka sauce was amazing
- Cute place and really good bread to dip! Sadly the service was slow (but very nice) and definitely do not get the grilled veggie sandwich - it had no flavor at all.
- Chicken picatta yum!
- Chicken Napoleon. Yum!
- Stuffed shells were great(and piping hot!), burger was gigantic.
- Parking available for Sox games... Really convenient.
- I've been eating at Canestaro's fir years. It feels like home. Pasta is delicious!