Dive Bar, American
383 S Pearl St (btwn E. Alameda & E. Dakota)
Denver, CO 80209
- Careful who you leave with...
- Delicious burgers. Good bar food. Good service. Hidden gem.
- This place is 90% dudes.
- Great place to catch a Detroit Lions game. Go Lions
- Best dive bar in Denver.
- Bartenders will give free shots (even knowing you are broke and can not pay or tip) even when they are married.
- The food is amazing and inexpensive. Drinks as well. Come down. Let's drink and get drunk and eat wings. All day. Listen to Childish Gambino on the jukebox.
- Drink: $3 shotsMon-Fri 4pm-6pm
- Bloody Mary with spicy pickle is the ticket!
- Favorite dive bar in Denver. Giant Jenga and cheap drinks, what's not to like?
- Jalapeo cream cheese burger is amazing!
- Pool tables are heavily neglected. Actually the entire place is neglected.
- Tuesday is SPECIALTY BURGER NIGHT!!! TONIGHT: Teriyaki Burger w/Cucumber Slaw and Fried Jalapeos & Ranch 11/5/13. $4 FIREBALL WHISKEY ALL NIGHT!!!
- Great Tvs !!!
- Kitchen opens at 5:30....
- There is a dead spot on the shuffle board table. Aim for it to win.
- A great hole in the wall
- thursday is ladies' night. free drinks til 10pm, don't forget to tip!
- Service is amazing and the people just add to it! And to top it off the $3 burger is better than most $10 burgers! Listen to input&broken
- Lotta dudes hugging dudes