- Cali-Mediterranean served in a Spanish- inspired dining room. Nancy Silverton's original stomping ground, home to the new school, if over-hyped, tradition of Mozzerella Mondays. [Eater 38 Member]
- James Beard award winner Chef Mark Peel. -John Somerville, Top Chef
- Featured on LA Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants!
- Featured in WhereLA.com's "Where to Brunch in LA." An honored LA brunching tradition thrives, where the scene by the courtyard fountain adds the romance of the Mediterranean to timeless brunch dishes.
- Good to know: Thursday is Grilled Cheese night. It is a must do in the city of angels.
- The Fennel soup: very country, but yet very delicate. - Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Extra Virgin
- Featured in LA Weekly's "L.A.'s Best Cocktails: Our 55 favorites and where to find them." (Click 'More Info')
- Sit at the bar. Ask for Felix or Maria. Get sauted trenne.
- Awesome atmosphere. the restaurant is housed in an old 1920s Hollywood building originally built by Charlie Chaplin. I recommend the Grilled Loup de Mer, it's really good.
- Thursday night is grilled cheese night. They have a delicious grilled cheese menu.
- Be sure to peek around upstairs. This building used to belong to Charlie Chaplin and the light is beautiful.
- This restaurant has been around for years and the consistency is still there. You won't be disappointed. Rustic, earthy, and fulfilling.
- prime rib = exquisite
- Special grilled cheese menu on Thursday nights.
- Very cool 1920s building built by Charlie Chaplin. The Quiche Lorraine is fantastic!
- wednesday night new treat: Mark Peel's farmer's market special $25
- The Roasted Almond tart is absolutely amaaazing.
- They're serving a complimentary burrata cheese plate this week (1/25) that rivals Osteria Mozza's. Get thee to Campanile stat!
- butter squash sformato. enough said.
- The cheese plates are fab. House made crackers and relish