Callahans Pub & Grille
- Jeff is the best bartender in Enid!
- Sesame Crested Tuna Salad. It's not on the menu. But if you ask they'll make it. And Garrett is the best server.
- some of the slowest service I have ever experienced. there was one waitress and a bartender. That was it. The waitress was one of the slowest walking humans that I've ever seen. Will not be returning.
- We had fish and wedding martini's margaritas. Good service!!
- Chicken Tikka Masala is fantastic. Great locally owned hang out.
- Doner Kebab, Chicken Madras, or Chicken Tikka Masala. Order the last two if you like spicy curry. Order the Kebab if you like gyros.
- They have a good selection of beers and all the food is great!
- Great ambiance and delicious food!
- Surprisingly good pub for Enid, OK. Solid choice for a dinner and/or a drink.
- Great selection of imported beer!!
- Gyro, Pub burger, fried pickles, pot stickers, Scotch egg.
- French fries are wonderful
- Previously left a bad review: UPDATE: the manager came out and spoke with us. He made everything right and was very hospitable.
- Nice atmosphere.
- Awesome sliders and delerium tremens can I say more?!?!?
- Excellent service!, the steak was soo good, the chicken sandwich was amazing!. I will go back a lot.
- Wonderful experience here! Ordered the Saipan Sampler and the Doner Kebab. Both were phenomenal. Even with a dining room full of large tables, the server was impressively attentive. Enjoy!
- The Reuben is pretty good
- Great food and atmosphere! Great drinks!
- Find your future husband (pilot) here.