Calf Pasture Beach
Calf Pasture Beach Rd
Norwalk, CT 06855
- Why yes, we are judging you if you go swimming in Long island sound.
- This "beach" is so UGLY!! Nothing like the beaches in California..its dirty, small, and there are no waves! YUCK!
- Such a great beach. Really beautiful. A little rocky but you'll get over that quickly when you're laying in the hot sun.
- A peaceful place to smoke some pot.
- Really nice beach; very expensive parking if you're not a Norwalk resident.
- Perfect picnic place. Well maintained beach and the board walk is stunning.
- Great place for a walk or run
- It's BEAUTIFUL here and the crab cake sandwich was YUMMY..
- Great place to relax on a hot summer day with friends.
- Go during high tide
- Love that there are so many polite walkers & summertime is the best with all they do geared for the families!!!
- July 3rd: Fireworks!
- Nice calm beach. Has a restaurant. The parking is expensive ($35).
- Overcrowded and their tends to be a ton of snails in the sand.
- Very nice & peaceful on a quiet evening
- Just paid $20 to get onto the property. Not sure if that's normal for Connecticut state parks or if I was just bamboozled.
- The beach got se interesting upgrades including palm trees! (huh??)
- Over 30mph winds ... Irene u sissy.
- Be careful when you feed the ducks. They are a FIERCE FLOCK , they will Sally forth, next thing it's Peking 'YOU' instead of them!!! ;). LOL !!!!
- Cool nightsCool nights = peaceful walks