Cakes of Paradise
6322 6th Ave S (btwn Michigan & River)
Seattle, WA 98108
- This place really lives up to its name. Highly recommend. Bought the rainbow cake (strawberry, lime & orange cake with guava, lime and passion fruit on and between the 3 layers)
- This place was amazing! Haupia cake is one of my favorites and theirs was fantastic!! The staff was super friendly as well.
- If you have a sweet tooth, then any slice of cake or cream pie will fill your craving. Umm, yummy.
- Any cake slice. Also, try any of the cream pieces as well.
- The chocolate dobosh cake is a moist and delicious treat. The frosting tastes like a smooth chocolate pudding.
- Guava cake!
- A must for your Hawaiian festivities! Cakes come in all different tropical flavors: Passion Fruit, Guava, Mango, and my personal favorite Haupia. Call 48 hrs. in advance for special orders.