Cupcakes, Bakery, Breakfast
7 S 1st St (btwn Rehoboth Ave. and Wilmington Ave.)
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- The owner is super sweet and the cupcakes are delicious. Try the guiness car bomb, chocolate, and pina colada
- We recommend the Carrot Cake and the Chocolate Overload!
- Delicious cupcakes with fun flavors. Cute little mom and pop
- The carrot cupcake might be the best cupcake I've ever had. And I've had a lot of cupcakes.
- Different cupcakes each day! Vegan friendly! Cupcake smoothies
- Kids can decorate their own cupcakes. The "dirty blonde" was insanely good.
- I embarrassed at the $60 10" cake I bought and served. It was incredibly dry and the icing was only sugar. Everyone left at least half if not more on their plates before throwing it out!!
- Very friendly, great cupcakes!
- Ahh Key Lime and Carrot top ! Super friendly cute spot. Gluten free too !!
- Vegan cupcakes!!!!
- Great cupcakes and nice place for coffee
- Try the Guiness Beer Cupcakes!
- Dry and lack flavor. So disappointing. Opt for Khor Bros custard for dessert--a beach classic and better bet.